- What is your pet policy?
Response: Pets are not allowed in our hotel
- Do you have specially adapted rooms?
Response: No we do not have specially adapted rooms
- What are your breakfast hours? What is the price?
Response: The breakfast is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 am at GH¢ 65
- What are your Check-in and Check-out times?
Response: Standard check-in starts at 2:30 pm and standard check-out time is at 12:00 pm
- Do you have smoking rooms?
Response: No, all rooms are none smoking. Guests can smoke at designated areas
- Is your Wi-Fi free of charge?
Response: Yes, we provide complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms and all public areas
- Is it possible to provide an extra bed in the room?
Response: Yes, one extra single bed is allowed in each room at a charge. Please contact the hotel for further inquiries
- Can the hotel assist me with my visa application?
Response: The hotel can provide a confirmation letter including stamp if required. Terms and conditions apply.
- How close is the hotel from the Airport?
Response: The Congress Hotel is just 5 minutes drive from the Kotoka International Airport
- How much is a taxi from the airport?
Response: A taxi from the airport costs about GH¢30 (USD $6 – subject to change)
- Do you have complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off?
Response: Yes the hotel provides complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off upon request
- Do you have parking available and how much does it cost?
Response: Yes, the hotel has a secured parking available and it is complimentary